Welcome in new episode of Photographer’s Health –
„I Don’t Give a Fuck”.
Today I invite special guest – sportsmen, activist, personal trainer, professional MMA fighter – Emil Róża Różewski. Man who actually „Doesn’t Give a Fuck!”.
Our path to became who we truly want to be isn’t so easy. It’s full of adventures. And as you know it sometimes kicks ass. If we don’t want to stray off our way, we have to set clear goals and use tools helping us to stay focused in tough moments. Here’s one of those tools. Ladies and gentlemen. I present you most powerful technique called „I Don’t Give a Fuck”.
First of all, maby let’s start with: What „I Don’t Give a Fuck” is NOT:
1) Your colleague Annie’s siting at the office, working hours and hours thinking that she’s doing right. I know that our work colleagues, managers, „friends” and family would like to say: „Ooohh look at her, she works so hard. She surely succed in her life. She really doesn’t give a fuck. Her managers would be proud”. Someone had to say it – it’s naive and it’s bullshit.
2) Arguing with loved ones with staying on your side with no rights or arguments and still thinking „I Don’t Give a Fuck”. This is the same as „Just because”.
3) „Party Hard” when next day you have to go for work or exam.
4) Doing and buying things that you can’t afford.
Now it’s time for what „I Don’t Give a Fuck” really MEANS :
1) Someone tell you that things you’re doing are wasting your time, are crazy or stupid. The only thing you can say is „I Don’t Give a Fuck!”.
Imagine situation. Someone told Emil that he will never be professional fighter and he quit. What a waste of talent I ask?! Currently Emil signed contract for 6 fights in XFC (xfcmma.com) in US ;)
2) When someone knows what’s better for you. Beside that he doesn’t use his brain, how could he admits himself to now what’s better for you?! :D You have to say „I Don’t Give a Fuck!”, and back to things you’re doing!
3) Sometimes you have to trust and follow your heart. Even if there’s a lot of risk. Then you should think „I Don’t Give a Fuck!”, „I’m doing my best, I follow my passion”.
4) And the most important. You have to „not give a fuck” especially when you have 3 trainings per day, have special diet, fight with bigger and heavier guys than you, and prepare yourself few months to stand inside the cage and fight for the Champion title. Than your training looks like:
I would like to finish with James Allen Quote [As a Man Thinketh]:
„The human will, that force unseen,
The offspring of a deathless soul,
Can hew the way to any goal,
Though walls of granite intervene”.
Special thanks for Emil for being my guest and show me part of his life!